Monday, January 21, 2013

Promise to Self

I had entered into the trial correction mode a few months back. Now don't hyperventilate. This mode was a one week trial program. Well, I am not giving out the results of this project here... :-D Everyone can very well guess how this would have gone. If you know me... well... yea... next topic ;-)

Well... at least that 1 week screamed at me... 'You have bigger things to sort!!!'.. So here I am... with an improvised list... for the time being...

1) Get a grip over myself!!
Please note, this doesn't mean I will not eat chocolate pastries or watch movies on the whim. I will still do that but, I just want to make incremental upgrades to my basic wiring.

2) Have home made food... only
Ice creams, sweets, milk shakes & any other sweet based comfort foods are not counted as food... ;-)

3) Reduce salt & sugar in take
Salt in food & Sugar in tea. Here again... Ice creams, sweets, milk shakes & any other sweet based comfort foods are not counted as food... :-D

4) Wanna have a chat with me? RING UP!!!
Note to Self... Leave chat clients to laptop alone.

5) Respected form of YOU
Aaaargh! Long term project... But I WILL CRACK THIS... one day... some day... maybe... next topic ;-)

There was something our yoga instructor mentioned... Take one thing at a time. Don't look at all the things you have to work on & get discouraged. One at a time... Hmmmmm... :-)

Picture Courtesy : www.dothegreenthing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment