Monday, January 14, 2013

My take on the song

I think it is the monday blues. What other explanation can one give when they find ME sit & write down the lyrics of a song... :-O Yes! I keep surprising myself....

I find this an extremely romantic song. I wonder how many will agree with me here. But that is okay.... you just sit back & enjoy the magic named Hariharan.





When you day is almost done, And your night has just begun
Think of me a while, Maybe I can make you smile 

Close your eyes, Melt away, And when sleep don't come your way
Just think of me a while, Maybe I can make you smile 

Aankhon ki Nindiya ko, Dee do tum Mera dhyan 
Khwabom ke Hoton pe, Aa jaye muskan 

And if you need me now, I will come to you somehow
And hold you in your dreams, Let me show you what I mean 


Aankhon ki Nindiya ko, Dee do tum Mera dhyan 
Khwabom ke Hoton pe, Aa jaye muskan 


Din dhaka hua, Dil bhuja hua, Kyon liye ho baytte
Shyam ko sasah do, hamari aawaz ki dhanak se

I love you girl, You rule my world 
And if you need me now, I will come to you somehow

Aankhon ki Nindiya ko, Dee do tum Mera dhyan 
Khwabom ke Hoton pe, Aa jaye muskan 

When you life, is all and done, And you don't know is where to run 
Run to me my love, I will be waiting here for you

Raat raat bhar, jaag jaag kar, khud ko mat sazha do 
Neend ki pari aayi jaayegi, Roshini bhuja do


I love you girl, You rule my world 
And if you need me now, I will come to you somehow


Aankhon ki Nindiya ko, Dee do tum Mera dhyan 
Khwabom ke Hoton pe, Aa jaye muskan 

PS. 
I just love the bit... 
"And if you need me now, I will come to you somehow"
:-)

4 comments:

  1. Longing for a special someone to be there for you..

    This longing would continue, even if someone is there for you or not, and its the truth, a fact of life, we could call it :) The lookout for that "someone" would always be there, even if a special someone is standing beside you, through every moment of your life, and that gives this song so much beauty :)

    Thank you for sharing the lyrics of the song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Close your eyes, Melt away, And when sleep don't come your way
    Just think of me a while, Maybe I can make you smile"

    Aa..h! Lovely!

    and a bit sad about myself, will I be able to say this to anyone, ever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... there is one thing you can do dear Anonymous....
      Be the one who makes someone smile when they think of you... :-) Thats the only thing in your control... :-)

      Delete
  3. These longings becomes hopes for tomorrows :)

    I don't know if I ever appreciated this song this much! Thank you once again for sharing this on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete