Thursday, November 1, 2012

to do or not to

He : I want to do it! She wants to do it! But....

How many times have we used similar excuses? The most common I have heard is related to starting with an exercise regime.

I want to start with exercises, but I do not get time after the office & other commitments.

I myself have used it. I used to safely hide behind this excuse and I did that for many years too. But now, I have a completely different take on this. If you are 100% into it, nothing can stop you from doing it. I understand the occasional breaks & delays. But, if you really want it, you will make it happen.

But, until that moment, we can all feel safe under the warmth of this 'but'. I just pray that this moment comes to whoever needs it without having to wait for long..... :-)

Picture Courtesy : Focus-Adolescent-Services

1 comment: