Tuesday, November 27, 2012

calibrations please

She{infuriated} : When you say 6, you are supposed to add months or years to it. Not just leave it as 6!

Like any mom, I was yapping about Kiddo in my Yoga classes. When one of my classmate asked me, how old Kiddo was, I mentioned that she is 6 now and will soon turn 7. Its been long time since I had been to a mixed crowd. Normally, I am with the parents crowd. So, when I say 6, they automatically attach years to it.

This friend was surprised to hear that Kiddo is 6yrs old & not 6months old. I was truly unsure as to whether I should be taking her response as a compliment or not. Finally, I replied with a response that felt so rite..... I gave her my mile long expression... :-)

Picture Courtesy : archuscribbles.files.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment