Sunday, November 4, 2012

classes for guys

"WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING HIM??????"

Asks Kiddo in her shrieking voice, full of surprise.

I was conducting yoga class for my first official guy student. When she woke up, I was in the middle of the class & pushing & kicking a guy. As such I was feeling a little awkward as it was the first time I was actually helping out a guy with his yoga. If it was not for my ego, I wouldn't have been able to hold my fort. Thats when my dear lil one shatters it all for me.

Well after a moment of awkwardness, I was able to answer her question...
"Amma is the teacher here. Amma can touch anywhere other than his private parts!"

Now that the jinx is broken, I can actually start with my own classes... :-)

Picture Courtesy : goodmenproject.com

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. well... this was one of the postures we did... ;)

      will take ample pictures when the official photographer lands :-p

      Delete
  2. Guru sakshath param brahma tasmai shree guruve namah!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya ya ya ya ya .... for those who wants to know the meaning of what Shankar just said, follow this link... http://kids.baps.org/thingstoknow/festival/9.htm

      Delete