Monday, June 18, 2012

Spirit - Malayalam Movie

Before leaving for this movie, my friend warned ... 'Do not expect much because of it's name. This is a social-cause documentary but one that doesn't bore you to death.'

I smiled & left for the movie with Kiddo. The movie was nice, it not only showcased a social cause but also demonstrated how one can make a difference. If not to an entire society, but to a single family.

But all that I could see in that movie was the relationship between Raghu, Meera, Alexy and Sunny. Yes, it can happen. What amazed me was, even Kiddo noticed that. She did have lots of questions & clarifications on it. And I was happy that she was asking those questions :)

As my friend would say, "Traits of an elevated soul. All one can do is be that elevated soul"

Picture Courtesy : en.wikipedia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment