Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week 7



What I learned this week was .... No matter what amount of Yoga or Aerobics or Workout you do, unless you are not into active sports, you cannot call yourself physically fit.

This week I got a chance to play squash. As per my standards, I did move around really well to play this sport. The end result, I learned that my back is made up off muscles & not just bones & skin. The entire body was screaming out in pain. One needs to get into stuffs like this, only then will one get an opportunity to respect ones own body.

May 6thMay 7thMay 8thMay 9thMay 10thMay 11thMay 12th
bunk20 sets30  sets05 sets030 sets

So, now I have a new action item, introduce some sport activity into my life ... yea ... rite!

Picture Courtesy : www.astrogle.com

4 comments:

  1. Hey Laks this is amazing :)
    Are u following some diet plan as well? I started with the namaskars, hit 15 n then there is a gap of 2 weeks now :(
    Share ur plan pls if its not some "top secret" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pallie ...
      No diet plan for the namaskaars. The only plan is .... waking up on time ... ;) I had followed a very basic healthy eating pattern for general weight loss. For us Keralites, its easy rite, remove that red rice from our diet ;) And no heavy food after 7PM - have early dinner & after 7, just fruits & milk/juice.
      laks

      Delete
    2. Cool :)
      M inspired. Starting suryanamaskar from tomorrow :)

      Delete
    3. yenjoooy babe ... yenjoy ... :)

      Delete