Sunday, March 25, 2012

Route Me!!

Recently, when I was commuting by bus, I couldn't help eavesdropping on two youngsters sitting near by.
He1 : We have never been on 500C. May be we should to check that route. Have you been on 500C.
He2 : No! That day we had been on a 500, rite?
He1 : Yeaaa! But that was 500A. I am talking about 500C.
He2 : Oh! yeaaaa!
He2 is interrupted by a phone call.
He2 {after finishing his call} : She was asking whether we are on a mission to make the Bangalore Map? She was teasing us, we would miss out the alleys so should be walking instead of using the public transport.

At this point, I just couldn't hold myself back. I started talking to them. They were fresh graduates who came to Bangalore on work. So, when they have nothing else to do, they pick a random bus & get down at the last stop & visit the malls in that area.

Wish I could do something completely random like this ... :)

Picture Courtesy : singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment