Tuesday, March 27, 2012

journey back

He : He has moved from point A to point B. He badly wants to go back to A. But when he turns back, the journey back to A is an Herculean one. So he decided to move C which is easier to handle.

A friend of mine was trying to explain his version of the thought process of a friend of his. The other day a friend of mine who was contemplating a divorce was also saying the same thing.
She : Even if he says that he has changed, even though his statements sound genuine, I am not sure if I can go back by 2yrs & start all over again.

In these instances I am reminded of something I heard, "Once a person has moved from point A to point B, they can never go back to point A again."

The question that is hauting me is, are we trying to erase the path from A to B & then goto A? Why can't we take a step forward to a point without having to completely erase this path yet move ahead with life? Is that not possible? Maybe I haven't grown enough to understand all these. But hopefully, one day I will.

Picture Courtesy : debrakristi.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment