Friday, January 13, 2012

hazardous material????

My friend, after she sorted all her issues with the RTO, Bangalore says .... "I don't think anything worse could have ever happened! "

That was when I narrated her the story. A story where a 'girl', travelling with her mother, had to go to the police station in a sleepy little village of Kerala. Her offense - she 'man handled' a 40+ year old man. If you think I am going to spice up your life by telling you HOW she manhandled him, sorrieeee, you are in for a disappointment. The tragedy here is that her mom too had to make this visit to the police station along with the girl. Mom thought her daughter had lost her marbles and needs serious medical attention :)

What more, this was not the first time someone has been placed in a catch-22 because of the girl.

Now my friend is silently offering her prayers to her favorite God ... "Thank you God for keeping me away from this hazardous material!!!"

Picture Courtesy : deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment