Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Somebody gonna get hurt real bad

She was a random girl who was seated next to me in bus. Her phone rings. She answers it. After a few seconds of silence, she started… 
How she had to wake up early. 
How she had to wake up early to cook. 
Carry two dabbas - making the already heavy bag heavier. 
All this while she had to reach office before 10.
She also add a note to the person on the other side to be responsible and keep her informed if they are planning to have late breakfast and skip the lunch!! 

From the tone & the way the conversation is going... The person on the other end has to be a guy…😂


How do I know it? I have done this! I got to do this last week too, when my brothers bailed out on me after I was done with my cooking. 

PS. 
In my defence, I was not purposely overhearing. I had my headphones & music on. I could hear her music over the ones played in the phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment