Monday, January 28, 2019

Age is not the limit

They : Awww... But your child is so small, you don't have to worry about these things for a long time to come. 

The moment someone says this, I have a flash back. 
Year - 2012 
That was when the song ‘Why this Kolaveri Di?’ Was released. This was also the year Sonu Nigam’s son did a baby version of this song. This was also the year that Kiddo was 6 yrs old - A small child. 

I was showing her the baby version of the song when she asked me, what is so special about this boy. I got excited & started off with Sonu Nigam. I was showing a few songs of Sonu Nigam. One among them was - In Lamhe Ke Daman Mein from Jodhaa Akbar

Few minutes into the song & Kiddo’s sweet, innocent, childish voice went…. Amma…. I feel something in my tummy. 


And you still believe that age has got something to do with these emotions????????  

No comments:

Post a Comment