Sunday, May 28, 2017

Déjà vu

Once upon a time... Exactly 20yrs back... They did it all for me while I was drifting through the process.
Filling up the application
Posting them
Everything everything everything... 

If he hadn't dropped me at the examination center, I really am not sure whether I would have appeared for the exam. But then... I cleared the exam & I got into engineering. 

20yrs later... I went through a similar situation. This time the enlightened one took care of everything. He went out of the way to make things happen. And me... I was just doing stuffs because everything was delivered right into my lap!

Well... Thanks to his efforts........... Yeah! I cleared.... :-) 

When they say do your Karma, it is interesting to know how very little they need from us... :-) 

Thank you... :-) 

Picture Courtesy : safeacttestprep.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment