Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Unclean

He {amidst a serious discussion}: I do not think I want to have sex with you. I think you are unclean.
Me : What????
He : Yeah... I have lost interest in you. I believe you are unclean.
Me {Disconnecting from the original serious discussion & coming to the moment with full on sarcasm}: I do not remember asking you to have sex with me.
Me {After giving him a thorough scan}: What made you think that I would be interested in having sex with You?
He : Even if you are, I now cannot.

As Kuttan PP mentioned in Bangalore Days, I did introduce him to those few key words from each of the languages I know. He was last seen enquiring about the significance of bathing in the Ganges!!!!

My Dear Supreme Power!!!!!
7 billion people... Maybe 8...
I do not need any more interactions with ___ to know that men are like this. I can point out quite a few in 20km radius.
Now that you & I have come to a conclusion, can we move on?

Picture Courtesy : macobserver.com

No comments:

Post a Comment