Monday, August 10, 2015

Nalini

Nalini is one of the leading female character from the movie Neena. I was an hr into the movie when I realize..... Nalini wears more of Setum Mundum (SM) than any other attire. And thats when it struck me...

For my mom generation.... SM is their comfort wear. Imagine... A long sweating tiring dusty day in the city... I (& my contemporaries) come back home, take a bath & slip into PJs. But for the mommy gen... it was SM.

Thanks to Nalini... I ended up buying one for home use & wore it
. Thankfully... Am not the only nutcase O:-)

Kiddo?? Her response??

I told her I am going to wear SM at home... Well... she reacted!! She is still working on convincing me to send the SM I bought to my mother. Why? Because SM is worn by grannies. I can sooo see the reason behind 100sareepact!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment