Thursday, August 6, 2015

Creative Lot!!!


Sssh! Let me write this down before I forget. I know I will have to come back to this page. I do not want to miss even an ounce of its essence...

So... What was this? Oooh! Yeaa....

So... There was this moment where I was panicking about the list of stuffs I have gotten myself into. I was just listing them. It spanned from the mid of July to mid of Sept. I have something or the other every single weekend. Every single one of them requiring a significant amount of my time & energy. That was when the insecurities started creeping in... Okay! Okay! Paranoia kicked in! Fine?

And I was pouring out... A few minutes latesr... I get this audio clip in my WhatsApp!!!

How did he achieve this in this short span??? Hmmmm... He had the original song playing from his laptop... & he recorded using WhatsApp's voice note... Yea... Easy peasy mixing!!!

I didn't even dare to ask him where he was at that point of time. The options I had was..... I am the only one to be blamed!! To make a completely sane & uptight man to do this in the middle of the day while he was preparing for his client meeting!!!

PS.
Yes... It did make me laugh out loud..... The song describes everything perfectly... Vattayipoyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..... :):):):):):):) 

No comments:

Post a Comment