Thursday, May 14, 2015

Matilda

My dear Kiddo...... 

I know you were thrilled & excited after the show. While you were expressing this to her, she had asked you to Thank God for making this happen for you. 

There is one person I want you to Thank. If he hadn't sponsored your tickets... We would never have watched this Musical. Yes dear... There are people in this world who appreciates sparkling excited eyes. 

May your life be filled with such people... Mmmmmuah! 

:-) 

Note to all : 
This entire time... if there was anything I did because I wanted to do... It would be this... Watching a musical! Of course the decision on which musical was made keeping Kiddo in mind. Matilda was just perfect for her. 
Next.... The Phantom of the Opera. Of course! The one by Andrew Llyod Webber O:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment