Friday, July 4, 2014

Thanks for that Influence

She {while having the food that I prepared}: Your mom has taught you well. How can she not? She too is a good cook.

And I go.... EXCUSE ME????????

If at all any one needs to be credited for my current state of cooking... that would be Kiddo's dad!! I found it extremely difficult to prepare something that he would really appreciate. Oh! A meal that he would appreciate AND not upset his sensitive digestive system.

But there is one thing I have to mention here... Off late... Whenever someone appreciates the meal I prepare... I silently thank him... If it wasn't for him..... I wouldn't have reached where I am today...

I am grateful for making me understand the importance of flavors in food. After all I am now capable of preparing food for my friends & family without poisoning them... ;-)

PS.
I passed this class with distinction when a friend who has lived in Mangalore for a very long time made this comment on my Chicken Ghee Roast (a Mangalorean delicacy).... "It tastes exactly like the ones I used to have from Mangalore."

Psst! This is where you guys start responding to the APPLAUSE card!

Picture Courtesy : 7shadesofvegan.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment