Monday, February 13, 2012

teens?

During one of our conversations, I was running wild with all my excitement & enthusiasm  on the topic. Thats when He snaps out off his reverie & says ....
"I realized this during the class. I wanted to tell you then, but.... You still haven't taken off from your teens."

This was the third time in a week that the topic of me being/behaving like a teenager is coming up. I am not even sure whether I should be happy that I am still as gay as a teenager. Or be concerned about being stuck somewhere during my teens. Or be worried I am as irresponsible as one.

Another friend asks, 'So, you behave like a teenager. Whats wrong with that?'. Well, a few of the characters of a teenager doesn't go well with the fact that I am a mother & am supposed to be responsible for 24hrs a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year(366 if its a leap year =-O).

Whatever be the cause & effect, all I wish right now is that .... If only my body too complied to this teen concept & got rid off all those pains & aches.

PS.
Fortunately for Him, He is a very good friend of mine. So, he is still in single piece :)

Picture Courtesy : all-famous-quotes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment