Friday, February 3, 2012

Khaabon ke parindey

I don't know the reason why, but I had liked the song Khaabon Ke Parindey when I watched the movie. I loved the way they had introduced the character wind. He(wind) is seen dancing either with the scarf or with the hair. I also liked the way the male voice makes its way into this song. I hadn't noticed the female voice at all until ......

Day before, a couple of us from our team went out to have ice-cream. There was this new dessert place which had opened up a few kilometers from our office. It was too far for a walk, but not far enough to go by a car (considering the parking woes). I was with the youngest from the team and she was zipping in & out of the traffic with ease. That was when the cold Bangalore wind started to carve a smile out of my lips. Even before I realized that, I was playing the song Khaabon Ke Parindey and this time, I was stuck with the female part of the song. And, my otherwise stubborn hair joined in to dance with him ... :)


Udein....... khule aasaman mein khwabon ke parindey
Udein...... dil ke jahaan main khaabon ke parinday


Check this page for the lyrics & its meaning ...

Picture Courtesy : lifeasahuman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment