Thursday, October 6, 2011

value of ....

She : Wives are just that

Said She pointing to the large piece of mat at her door step.And continued ...

She : Infact, I would say that doormat gets a better treatment. At least it has someone to keep it clean.

I was really surprised when this came from an elderly lady. Her youngest son is elder to me. I haven't heard anyone in that age group say anything like that ever. Many I know strongly believes that this is how their life should be.

Marriage & the strange things it does to people (both male & female) ......

Picture Courtesy : http://parisianfeline.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. There will be many internal conflicts in each of us as a family person, a social being and there will be a self apart from all these. If we spit out all these conflicts in words, no relation will sustain. What we do is to resolve it internally and set some priorities with out ignoring our roles as a family and social being.

    ReplyDelete