Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time to move out????


Its only 3 days since I last saw him, but still I couldn't resist the temptation to be close to him. Oh, GOD! What is happening to me??!?!?!

For all those who are wondering who this 'he' is, he is none other than my brother. All these years, I have being doing my best to get onto my elder brother's nerves. Considering the age difference, and thats not a small figure, he was always stronger than I was. Which implies, all the physical fights were won by him. But, I was persistent. I used to try everything in & out of the books to keep him on his toes. I do that even now.

As we grew up, the age difference turned out to my disadvantage. He was sent off to a far away university for his graduation, then he had to pick up a job & other things in life. All these kept us in different hemispheres of the globe. That was how I learned the talent of verbal abuse(not necessarily be dirty language).

After all the wandering, now he has moved to a place very close to my home. But, of late, its more of verbal thing than the physical one. End of the day, the story is the same - torture the sibling! To be honest, I am enjoying that routine.

Yes, my dear friends, irritating him gives me thrills. But, I realized another thing too ..... there is a need to talk to him too. Just to know that hes around, to talk to, to fall back on and, most important of all, to fight with ........ :)

Epilogue:
Yes! I finally rung him up. The call was short & brisk.
Me : Hi!
Bro : Hello!
Me : You busy?
Bro : Not at the moment.
Me : Okay! I just called to see if you are busy! Byee!
'Click'

No comments:

Post a Comment