Thursday, October 29, 2009

No more school!!!


Nans {crying} : I don't want to goto school

And, I was thinking ....Oh! God! Mom was rite! What goes around, comes around! As child, I never liked going to school and used to create a scene every single morning. I could see my mom passing a wicked smile.

Me {trying to be calm} : Ayyoooo ..... you will not be able to learn new new things if you don't goto school
Nans {in-between her sobs} : I don't like school
Me : Why baby?
Nans : The teacher makes me write 'E' when I want to do coloring ....
Me : ????????

And, I was thinking it was the early morning waking up thats discouraging her from going to school. I have no clue on how to tell her that school & life are going to be like this for a real long time to come ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment