Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Penguin

Kiddo {Drinking in every bit of what she was seeing}: Amma... Can you take a picture? With me in it?
Me : But... Its dark in here... Nothing will be seen... You know that even on a bright sunny day, the pictures clicked on this phone are not good enough
Kiddo {Turns back... watching them play again... and completely lost} : It is okay... I will know that it is me in there.

After I oblige, she turns back... spends some more time watching them... and finally when she is completely done... says... more to herself than me...
"I have nothing more............"

As a mother this was a special moment... Observing her... The moment Kiddo learnt that there are Penguins in the Sea Life, she wanted to watch them. I think the credit goes to the marine biologist she was talking to.... his excitement... Anywayz... That took us to the Penguins. And I could see Kiddo cutting herself off from everything that was happening around & just living her experience.

She was struggling to speak... Maybe she just didn't want to speak... As if, speaking would break the bond she had established there... She had that content look...

:-)

Now back to the reality... for the next time... Learn to be content with things that are not so expensive :-P But have to mention... That 77 GBP I spent on the entry tickets... Sooooo worth that 10mins of silence... ;-) hee hee... Mmmmmmmmuah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment