Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Time Travel



3 letters
2 across oceans 
2 not into 'decorations' 

But every single response.... Worth every ounce of effort that went into this. 

Okay! Fine! The background story. 

Remember something called posts? The old ones? Post office? Posting letters? Ya..... This was exactly what I meant when I said... Time travel! The last time I wrote a letter would be when I was just out of school, before I got into my engineering college. Those days that was how we used to communicate with our dad - Write letters. 

Recently, kiddo came to me with her ink pen to write a note to her teacher. Well, I flicked it from her & wrote letters to my threes. All 3 were people I am in touch with every single day, if not every hour. What surprised me was... I still had something new to share. 

All I can hear is her laughter while she was going through her letter..... :-) 

Picture Courtesy : One of the 3... who is into 'decorations' clicks this picture... :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment