Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ijaazat - Mera Kuchh Samaan

I was introduced to this song by a friend of mine a few yrs back. Though I couldn't completely understand the lyrics.... something just stuck.... and it was extremely heavy..... In that emotional state, I had shared this with two very close men... both with music in their veins. One of them responds with a mile long... The other asked... "I do not understand why you are so excited about this song?"

I came across this song during a rough phase. Today... I came across this page which gives the essence of this song. I still believe this interpretation doesn't do any justice to the actual feel. This song has to be felt & interpreted in your own way....

In any case, this is a beautiful song.... Experience it... err... if you can... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment