Tuesday, March 4, 2014

To Do... but what???

March!! 

I am referring to the month March.... Every year, around this time... I bring out my bucket list... Things that can be done when the school closes down for the summers. And every year... I end up doing nothing... This is the list a friend prepares for me. 

1. Go trekking
2. Go to Thailand
3. Learn baking/desserts. Go do a certification course
4. Go to an orphanage and spend time with kids there. Maybe teach them yoga/English
5.Call and meet friends you have not met in ages
6. Scuba diving/ sky diving
7. Desert safari
8. De-clutter house, get new stuff for kitchen/ bedroom etc
9. Watch movies at the theatre
10. Go cycling/swimming
11. Visit temples/churches etc
12. Arrange get2 before She leaves the country for vacation 
13. Arrange get2 before I leave leave the country for vacation
14. Pending lunch/dinner for Him... Buhahaha
15. Retail therapy for self ! 

:-D 

Your honor... I am tongue tied. I have absolutely nothing to say. I just hope I will have enough time to use the spa voucher my friend had gifted on my bday!!!! 

Psst! Loved the list in the image itself. I can visualize myself running through the sprinklers :"> 

Picture Courtesy : mom.me

No comments:

Post a Comment