Thursday, September 6, 2012

imperfections....

"There is a kind of beauty in imperfection." 

Don't ask me where I picked that from... I don't remember. But I can give you a song that emphasizes on this concept.



If you can't understand what they are saying, check this page. The lines that I love are ....

Kavidhaikku poi azhagu
Kannaththil kuzhi azhagu
Mudhumaikku Narai azhagu
Nilavukku karai azhagu

Yes... this was the first thing I listened to today morning & am still smiling ... :)

Have a great day guys .... :-)

2 comments:

  1. i remember, one line says "veediyum varai pen azhaghu".
    wanted to ask somebody what does it mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but thats one line i didn't like.... beautiful till the dawn ... duh?? i guess after that ego sets in ... ;)

      Delete