Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Identifying the crossover

She {with her head & eyes down}: Thanks!
Me {completely clueless}: Eh?
She {looks up at me}: For sticking up for me.... I heard overheard your conversation with him... Thank you for that.

Yesterday, in office, He was trying to get her to commit to a cause. From the moment he started on that topic, there were confusions written all over her face. I could clearly see that she is torn.... torn between what she wants to do & what she has to do.

He might have had a good ultimate goal. But my dear friend... you need to understand... the transition... The transition from being motivational to being pushy.... You need to identify when this transition occurs in your subjects & learn how to step back.

When it has to happen... it will happen... Till then ensure that they have their safety gear on without making much noise... ;-)

Picture Courtesy : www.llamatastic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment