Thursday, February 20, 2014

I dont know

He : I don't know what to do! I just don't know how to fix it!

He was pouring out while he was one step away from stoned. All the while he was going on... All I could hear was...

You know what you have to do. You know exactly what has to be done. Its just that...........

I don't know... its your excuse... you should know why you hide behind that excuse... :-P

PS.
Is there a way I can make money out of this? Listening to others marriage woes?

Picture Courtesy : futureglobejapan.wordpress.com

4 comments:

  1. >Is there a way I can make money out of this? Listening to others marriage woes?
    " You know exactly what has to be done" .

    I have told you before. Be a marriage counseller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Todo for self -
      Sign up for some certification for this!

      Until then... the service is free of cost... ;-)

      Delete
    2. haha .. even i was about to type become a marriage counsellor .. :D

      Delete
    3. hahahaha.... yea... I just dont have that certified title... otherwise... things are pretty much the same... o! yea! no cash inflow either... ;-)

      Delete