Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bakasana

This was one of the asanas I spent sitting down. I could never lift myself off the ground let alone my feet! I use this time to observe others & breath in all possible meanings of awe. Until...... 

How did it happen? I still am not sure. Its like you slap the TV & it starts working again. All I can say is... a lot of things I have been working on would have contributed. The weight loss? The regular practice? Did I mention the weight loss?? I have no well defined answer. 

Like all other things in my life... this too happened... when it was meant to happen... :-) My only hope is... it was just not an exception ;-) O:-)

PS.
I was able to stand on my hands for an extremely short duration of time. Which still is a huge achievement for me. Hey! I am some one who could never take her feet off the ground and balance. :-)

Picture Courtesy : www.yogajournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment