Monday, May 4, 2015

Treaty

It says.... 

23-4-15
Thursday

Treaty between Nandana & Amma. 
1. Amma should never leave me alone after marriage 
2. Amma should never change her behaviour after marriage. 
3. Amma should spend quality time with me along with her new friend. 
4. I will call Amma's new friend "Uncle". 
5. Amma should give me importance in her new life as well. 
P.T.O
6. If Amma gets a new baby she should love me like before and I will also help her wherever possible. 
7. I should be the most important person at the marriage 
8. I will happily help her wherever she is stuck
9. I should be able to meet Achan more often. 
10. Amma's new friend should not mistreat me. 

Signed - Nandana Ajeesh & Amma 
*Written by Nandana during her vacation to UK (Josh's house). Nandana's age - 9yrs old. 

To Be Continued.... 
PS. 
Now some one please find me a 'new friend'!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment